Trial Lawyers With Extensive Litigation Experience
At the law firm of Hummel, Lewis & Davidson, LLP, we have extensive experience in commercial litigation and general civil litigation. Our attorneys are experienced trial lawyers, routinely appearing in court to represent clients as plaintiffs or defendants. We are equipped to handle complex litigation as well as minor disputes that our clients need resolved.
Our Litigation Practice Spans The Spectrum
Our attorneys have over 70 years of combined experience. We will sit down with you to assess the merits of your legal position, explore possible solutions and lay out the pros and cons of litigating your case.
We can assist with:
- Contract disputes
- Construction litigation (nonperformance, fraud, mechanic’s liens)
- Employment agreements
- Business or partnership dissolution
- Gas and pipeline agreements
- Real estate transactions (nondisclosure, breach of sale)
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Property boundary, easements and water runoff disputes
- Quiet title and adverse possession
- Land use, zoning and eminent domain
- Insurance disputes/bad faith (fire loss, medical, auto accident)
- Small Claims Court
- Civil litigation appeals
- Orphans Court and probate litigation
- Appellate Court litigation
Put A Trial-Ready Lawyer On Your Side
At Hummel, Lewis & Davidson, LLP, you have direct access to the trial lawyer who will handle your case from start to finish. We are skilled and aggressive, and we are driven by your goals, not ours. Call our Bloomsburg office today at 570-245-6720 or 877-829-8987, or inquire online.